- "Thank you for the most interesting and useful conference! I find it so informative and applicable to what I am doing. Thanks for inviting me. I hope I will have a chance to present again." (Anastasia Teplyakova)
- "It was a great pleasure and a special privilege for me to speak at the conference. I wish the AWC every success and lots of luck in your undertakings, and health, inspiration, and strength to your wonderful team!" (Tatiana Skopintseva)
"Thank you very much for the opportunity to take part in the conference. It was very interesting in all possible ways and very well organized. I guess we all regret that it had to happen online rather than live; however, the online option gave me an opportunity to be in several rooms and listen to more presentations that would normally be possible in the live option." (Elizaveta Tikhomirova)
"Thank you very much for the conference package. Again, I'd like to express my appreciation and gratitude for being able to participate in the conference. It was an absolute pleasure to attend such a professional event and get so much inspiration. I'm looking forward to watching the sessions I missed during the conference, and I truly hope we will be able to begin some form of cooperation between The University of Warsaw and The HSE Academic Writing Center." (Marta Nowak)
"I would like to thank the AWC team for such an amazing work. You've come with Plan B when plan A was not the option! Great job! Thank you!
The conference was very well done. The speakers and the presentations were well chosen and grouped effectively, and the tech support was responsive and efficient in addressing questions to keep things going smoothly.
The break-out sessions and research partner form were excellent additions, too. These brought something very special to the conference: international opportunities for research collaboration.
I was also very grateful for the online format. This allowed for a wide audience, efficient moving from session to session, and the convenience of not needing to take four days away from classes (flying one day, conference for two days, and flying again). Thank you for a fantastic conference!" (John Baker)
"Thank you, Svetlana and the dream team for such an amazing experience! I feel inspired, excited and motivated to keep on going! Thank you for this!" (Natalia Ivanova-Slavianskaia)
"Let me express my gratitude to the organisers for making these two days very intensive, very well structured, subject abundant and focused on different aspects of academic writing, as well as very hospitable, welcoming and generous in everything! Happy 10-year anniversary!" (Oksana Anossova)
- "Thanks a lot for the most inspiring conference and the chance to listen to the most brilliant experts!" (Oksana Dobrynina)
- "Svetlana and the whole AWC team, lots of thanks to all of you! An amazing event and an amazing opportunity to learn and to communicate!" (Natalia Smirnova)
- "Thank you all! A wonderful and a very inspiring forum for us enthusiasts from start to finish" (Vera Dugartsyrenova)
- "Thank you Svetlana and the team for the fantastic conference, full of insightful talks and productive networking sessions! Great intellectual pleasure!" (Irina Nuzha)
- "The best conference I have ever participated in! Thanks a lot!" (Mirna Varga)
- "Thank you so much! It was really important to me as a beginning writing instructor and a researcher! I hope I found partners for my future projects!" (Elena Shpit)